Thursday, 14 June 2012

Practice day...

... hasn't gone too bad. Started the day with a decaf coffee as per usual, had 3 regular coffees over the course of the morning, along with 3 portions of fruit and 500ml water.

12pm came and I was starving. Chocolate covered malted milk biscuits were calling me all morning. Ange asked what they were calling me, cheeky sod.

I resisted the temptation of munching the packet and had 2 wholemeal pitta breads stuffed with low fat chicken tikka and rocket and another 500ml water (pic below).

I was still hungry and unable to concentrate on my work, but I resisted those naughty little biccies, who were at this point staring me out, whispering 'eat me. Eat me bitch!'

Day ended and I went to Dave's. I was naughty at Dave's; I had one of the AMAZING white chocolate and pecan cake things he made, and chips and chicken kebab type stuff.

Ooooh my cookbook arrived too. Some of the stuff looks great, but not all items can be bought at Asda (disappointing considering it's written by a Yank and Asda are owned ny an American firm) so I'm gonna have to revert back to using Tesco. Meh.

Ireland are playing horrendously bad! Well done Italy for not losing! My pops will be pleased.

Time for Scott Pilgrim v the World. Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment