... and mum has just said I look like I've lost weight. She hasn't seen me for 2 weeks. I'm putting this loss down to stress and being ill. Both make me lose my appetite.
When I looked in the mirror this morning I thought I looked a bit slimmer. More to the point, my boobs looked smaller. WTF?? They had better not vanish else I won't be too happy.
Not much else to report today other than it annoys me that people are suddenly telling me what I can and can't eat. I know they're only trying to help but if I want advice I'll ask. I've ordered the diet book and cookbook for my requirements and done a bit of research on the web so I know exactly what I can and can't eat.
Oh, and here is one of the pics that has spurned me into action. My skin looks bad, I look swollen, and I have a double chin.

No comments:
Post a Comment