Sunday, 24 June 2012

Day 7

Having eaten a load of fruit throughout the day, John treated me to nachos at the cinema then we had a KFC bucket at home while watching the footie,

OMFG! I'm in so much pain. My belly has doubled in size, I have trapped wind that stinks to high heaven when it's finally released, and I feel like utter shite. All down to 2 pieces of chicken, a portion of fries, some coleslaw and a few swigs of 7 up. Don't think the bottle of Corona at the pub has helped much either!

Back on health foods tomorrow, and def no more cheats. I can't take this pain.

Oh I spoke too soon about having no period pains. I've been necking painkillers all day. Least I've only had them today and not for the previous week!

That's it from me tonight. Gotta do an online grocery shop before bed... That's if I can keep my eyes open.

Nunight all xx

No comments:

Post a Comment