Well, the past couple of days have been tough. I've had zero flour products or sugar, and can only think about munching on a succulent crusty piece of bread.
Yesterday was particularly bad, especially after seeing the pics of myself (read previous entry entitled The Brutal Truth).
Turns out I was just being over emotional and sensitive as it's that time of month. The good news is that this month has been pain free so far. I usually experience painful cramps a few days before I come on. I've had nothing. The only telling sign has been my emotions and the sudden tiredness (slept from 12.30 pm to 5pm today! I'm anaemic which doesn't help).
So, pain free periods are another benefit to eating healthily it seems.
Oh, I had my induction at the gym today too. Turns out I need a PT as I'm clueless. Gonna try it once a week for a month, and in-between seeing the PT I'll put into practice what she tells me when I do my 'go it alone' sessions.
I've not grazed on food as much today either. In fact I've been quite good! Not eaten much as been asleep most of the day, what I have had has been healthy.
Dinner was brown rice, Aubergine (eggplant) and tuna. It was ok, think the Aubergine was slightly undercooked though. Need some practice with that one!

No comments:
Post a Comment