Wednesday, 1 August 2012

Day 44

Ok, so it's been a couple of weeks since I weighed myself. I've gained 1lb, but the last 2 weekends have been rather indulgent where food is concerned.

I am still going to the gym every Saturday with the PT and I'm loving it.


I love exercise that much I've dusted off my old dumbells and purchase a 3kg medicine ball which I use to tone up at home.


If you go back to 'The Brutal Truth' on here you'll see photos of when I started.


I'm now proud to show you what I have achieved so far. You'll notice that apart from awesome taste in knickers , my tummy is flatter and my ass is less saggy and more round.









Really need to get my diet back on track as I have been having refined carbs again the past few weeks. Too many occasions to celebrate etc. I need to re-focus on my goal and push myself harder.

Next lot of pics I hope show washboard abs and buns of steel :)

Ciao for now.

Pam x

2 comments:

  1. wow Pam you look GREAT! :( now i'm wishing I could get to the gym to do exercise!! My tummy would certainly be flat by now! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sara. It's all stuff you can do at home. We'll have a session next time I'm down if you like :)

    ReplyDelete